Selecting a financial planning service is about people, relationships and trust.
Our clients form a broad spectrum of individuals, couples and families who have or continue to work within the medical and legal, education, oil and gas sectors. Many of whom hold senior positions within their chosen profession, are contractors or business owners.
While our clients’ plans and requirements are unique to them, they all share a need for independent financial expertise.
In order to maintain and improve our services, we often ask for feedback; some of which is noted below:-
- “We are very happy Acumen Financial Planning has done a good job helping us plan”
- “An excellent service”
- “I am immensely grateful to you for your time, hard work and advice. It is no exaggeration to say your advice has been invaluable and life changing.”
- “Very approachable and helpful. Clarified any questions I had. Never feel anything is too much bother.”
- “Angus was extremely helpful and innovative in assisting the trustees to set up an appropriate investment strategy. A very trusted adviser.”
- “I was extremely pleased with the service and advice provided by Acumen Financial Planning.”
- "The level of help, guidance and service provided has been excellent and could scarcely be surpassed. I would certainly recommend Acumen Financial Planning to friends and family."
- "The service I have received from your company has been excellent. Without the expertise of Kevin and his knowledge of pensions, I would not be in a position to retire on a comfortable income and earlier than expected. I am delighted with the outcome of this year's financial review. I would also like to comment on the staff at your reception desk. They are extremely helpful and always pleasant and welcoming."
- "My husband and I feel very much dependent on the skills, knowledge and expertise of our financial planner. Bill Saunders has served us extremely well over the years - his professionalism, his personal and approachable manner with us, his clients, has helped us greatly in making several key decisions regarding our financial planning for our future."