Our award-winning team provides over 1300 client families with an exemplary financial planning service. As one of the leading independent firms in the UK, we are looking for an exceptional Financial Planner to join our team in Aberdeen. This opportunity will require you to be part of an elite team providing a Financial Planning service of the highest calibre to clients.
Duties will include
- With the full support from Administrative and Paraplanning teams make recommendations for products and services, carrying out Financial Reviews, developing suitable and appropriate financial plans and making recommendations which will enable clients to achieve their financial objectives.
- Maintain a relevant level of CPD to remain up to speed with developments in legislation, regulation, tax, financial services and products and any other matters pertinent to the role of a Planner.
- Perform in line with KPI’s set by the Senior Management Team
- Manage personal workload effectively to ensure appropriate service to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Minimum relevant level 4 qualification.
- Effective questioning, communication, listening and empathy skills.
- Convey complex information and experience.
How to apply
A very competitive salary and benefits package is available to the right candidate. For more details please email firstname.lastname@example.org