Our award-winning team provides client families with an exemplary financial planning service. As one of the leading independent firms in the UK, we are looking for an exceptional Chartered Financial Planner to join our team in Glasgow. This opportunity will require you to be part of an elite team providing a Financial Planning service of the highest calibre to clients.
Duties will include
- With the full support from Administrative and Paraplanning teams make recommendations for products and services, carrying out Financial Reviews, developing suitable and appropriate financial plans and making recommendations that will enable clients to achieve their financial objectives.
- Maintain a relevant level of CPD to remain up to speed with developments in legislation, regulation, tax, financial services, and products and any other matters pertinent to the role of a Planner.
- Perform in line with KPI’s set by the Senior Management Team
- Manage personal workload effectively to ensure appropriate service to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Pension - We offer a Group Personal Pension with an employer-funded contribution of up to 5% of salary
- Life Assurance - 3 x salary core benefit funded by the company with the option to flex up to a higher amount
- Income Protection – 65% of basic salary
- Private Medical Insurance – single life cover with the option to add partner and family
- Training and Development – Financial assistance provided for relevant qualifications with generous study leave
- Holidays – 30 days annual holiday entitlement increasing to 35 days after 5 years’ service.
- Additional ‘Happy Birthday’ day off.
- Make a Difference / Charity day one day per annum
- Additional annual leave can be purchased up to 5 days per annum
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Minimum relevant level 4 qualification
- Chartered or near to achieving Chartered status
- Effective questioning, communication, listening, and empathy skills
- Convey complex information and experience
How to apply
A very competitive salary and benefits package is available to the right candidate. For more details please email email@example.com