For me, financial planning is about helping to improve the quality of the lives of people.
This can happen in many ways, for example:
- Showing someone that it is possible to slow down or even stop work if they wish, perhaps years ahead of when they thought it was possible, live the life they choose and never have to worry about money again.
- Ensuring children get the best possible start in life.
- Passing capital to the next generation during our lifetime, and enjoy watching how they use it.
- Demonstrating how early stage retirees can significantly boost their income in the early years whilst they are fit and well enough to enjoy it.
- Never having to worry about investment “risk” ever again.
- Giving total peace of mind. All financial decisions are subcontracted to a trusted professional so that our clients can concentrate on living.
Certified Financial Planner